I believe the word your looking for is...

 Tuesday 





We went knocking and ran into a few cool people. One dude names James was really interesting. He's been living life like the eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die. Asked what he does for peace and he said smoke outside just chill that's my peace. Things just seemed hard for it I felt bad but hope he's happy. After him we talked to an Antwon he was cool! Gave him a Book of Mormon and a paper with the questions of the soul. It was great I loved it and hope to meet with him Saturday. We had dinner with the Worthins they moved here in January. They had some food for us I loved it. I really appreciated it very hungry.

Saturday we had a fun exchange it was Elder Timmons, Beacham and I going around finding all day. We ran into 3 cool people two of them we are going to start teaching. It is really nice to have learned so much more since I came out I feel way more confident and ready to teach people but also be personal with what people need. I made French toast for breakfast Saturday. Then Macncheese then got us pizza for dinner cooked for all 5 of us. So I can make food and step up so that's cool. 

Every week is so fast yet so long. Its odd. Matt's still being taught slow and steady. Rachel said we need to try for next week because she was sick. 

We had Interviews and that was great. President said a lot of nice things about the work done while with Elder Wade he was really happy to see the change since we have been comps he has worked really hard. I should be leaving after this transfer I hope I go somewhere new no idea where it'll be interesting to see still in my 3rd area 5 transfers left after this area going by fast!

Love you all 
-Elder Gridley 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it