How about a magic trick I'm gonna make this pencil..

 Okay well, let me go over the favorite parts of my week. On new years eve, we went out tracting (nothing new). Well, when we went knocking a guy was getting out of his car and was about to head inside and we were just like hey man we are going around talking about Jesus Christ visiting the Americas got a minute to talk? Guy says no heads inside. We keep going after like 3 minutes we are walking down back toward his house he comes out trying to put his shoes on saying I've got time I'm bored teach me about Jesus in America. He is agnostic and we talk for about 5-10 minutes he said he would read the book of Mormon. Super cool that he came back and we had a really good conversation and he was willing to listen and wants to learn more it was awesome. Almost right after this we taught another guy got his number and taught pretty simply about the book of Mormon. It was awesome. 

We have almost completed Blanche's after baptismal commitments so that's been good. I'm still in Virginia beach at least till Feb 8th so that will be cool I like it here. Christmas was awesome, we spent the evening at a member's house (the Woods) we played phase 10 ate food, and right before we were leaving I wrestled with Joseph a 15-year-old who is my size but a little bigger. It was fun Sunday Joseph said he wanted a rematch. It's great I kicked his butt we had a fun time the family has some mats for Jujitsu and so we had a blast. 

It's been weird thinking about how I've been on a mission for over a year and I love being a missionary. We had a good time at church thinking about what we seek for this next year. It was a great time to ponder and think of how we would like to change and I am thankful for the time I've had to change and grow. Glad that in my concentration I grow much faster than when doing other normal things as well. 






16 week old Saint Bernard at a member's house.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it