Aww Yes, My Award

 Well, this week was pretty fun and fast! We had a super fun exchange. I was surprised how fast it came up. I have been low-key pretty bummed that Elder Jacobs is not my zone leader anymore. I've had him as a zone leader for like 7 months. Anywho I'd grown quite attached and don't know the zone leader here hardly at all except elder Imlay. But though I was nervous of how fun or good the exchange would go the moment they arrived I had such a great time. The one-on-one time with another missionary is so fun very needed more than I knew haha. 


We had a cool miracle on the exchange where we had been tracking for close to 2 hours and it had been pretty good but our last contact was 2 guys across the street one was loud and seemingly interested but the other man was far more interested and I kinda just crept off to the side while Elder Imlay talked to the other guy. He was super ready to hear the message and we are meeting with him Friday his name is Hubert nice older guy just was a great time. Talked about Joseph Smith and his story and reading in the Book of Mormon to know it's true. We talked about how the spirit is soft and speaks to our hearts super cool. 

So we had done more service at the food bank which is super great. A nice lady who works there got me a hat so bow I have two of the same ones so that's pretty cool. 

I got an ASL book that Elder Jacobs left me with the Zone leaders. It's sweet I got it at our stake conference and I'm pretty happy Elder Jacobs left a nice note in there he's just super cool I miss him but we are going to be good friends when I get home I hope anyways cries haha. 
Love yall hags
Elder Gridley 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it