There and back again








This week we had our p-day on Saturday so that we would go to the temple and watch an endowment and sealing from Elder Naluai's old area. A super cool special moment. 


I'm getting transferred so that's wild. I'm going back to Elizabeth City! It's more or less exactly what I wanted I'm glad to have this happen. I'll be companions with Elder Hill that's going to be a blast. Friday is transfers it will be a lot of driving. 

We played some disk golf this week again and I found some poison ivy evidently so. So just putting up with that.  It makes the everyday moment more interesting. 

The Elders in our district had their car in the shop and they stayed over almost all week! We had a crazy few days. The downtown part of Suffolk is a 14-mile drive about 30 minutes. We took the bus there and then biked home. That was a fun day. A total of 23 miles biked that day we were dead! So fun though, I want to do it again. 

Gunna be horrible to say goodbye to my friend Sabrina and suck to say bye to Jakob too a member's nephew we just built up some trust but got things going. 

Enjoy the email this week 

Love Elder Gridley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it