That's cold Tony. Warmer then jail

  What a fun week we had. We had our best week of finding the whole transfer so that went awesome! I've been out a year and still dread giving training and leading spiritual discussions and the one I did this week went okay. 

   Blanche is still working towards baptism and she should be getting baptized Saturday! Whammo, I'm excited for her. She loves the ward and is just a sweet old lady who loves to talk a lot. 

   Brenna our recent convert has joined us on a few lessons with Blanche and she enjoys them it's awesome she's a great missionary already. Zach and Brenna two ward members go to the same school and they are trying to share the gospel a lot they have out 3 Books of Mormon last week so that's awesome.

  Tram a person who's been coming to church but speaks Vietnamese is having lessons over zoom with other Elders in California and they put her on a date after the first lesson so that's super cool. Hope it all keeps going well for her. 

  We helped a sister in the ward get her stuff into a storage unit she's moving to live with her son for a few months we got it all worked out she's not the best at communicating so she's lucky it all worked out.

   Transfer news! I'm staying as is Elder Viehweg, but we are getting another Elder. Elder Wade this will be interesting. I've never been in a trio so I'll let you know what I think I was never excited for one but I guess I am now 😅

   District council this week was cool. On the way there we were just wearing our white shirts and suit pants our suits were at the church. Well, it was sprinkling on the way there and we were going a little slower so we could not get muddy from puddles. Well, halfway to the church it starts pouring. We got soaked it was awesome to walk into district council soaked and everyone's like oh I didn't think about yall in the rain lol. It was fun I'm not bitter. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it