Don't worry about your home its in great hands

Okay just a heads up the hardest part of my emails is thinking of a subject line or a quote to use. I hope I make it all 2 years! I hit 1 year tomorrow! I truly have loved my mission being able to serve and grow so so much. I'm glad a have a full year left and I'm going to make the most of it. 
   Transfer news I'm no longer in Elizabeth city and I can't say I'm to displeased about that. It was a long 7 and a half months. We are over in Virginia Beach now and its lovely! We have a really good ward and someone we are working with already heading towards baptism. Her name is Brenna pray for her to have the courage to follow the spirit. She came to church that was awesome shes had backlash from friends about meeting with us but she actually had them back off and just let her do what she wants and she said that was a miracle so thats so cool. 
   Biking to church in suits is a new thing. Its a 10 minute bike ride and I just think we look even funnier riding down the road in suits verses just regular shirt and tie. We have bike about 20-25 miles just these last few days and its great I'm supprised I don't get more tired. 
   Our new appartment is so nice. One of the best in the mission for sure bigger then our last house and it was a big house so I'm not complining.
   This transfers going to be a lot of work we have some really high hopes for this area and we are going to be busitng our butts every day so just pray for us and our area that we will see the fruits of our labors. 
   In church this Sunday it was cool just to sit in a new church and just see how much has changed from a year ago. So much growth and just being a new better person I can't wait to apply everything I've learned here and just being home and living a happier life. 
   Some scripture highlights to check out if you life are Alma 33:11, Alma 33:23, and Alma 36:3.
Love Elder Gridley 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it