I dont like sand. It's coarse rough and it gets everywhere.

 

Well well well I've had a great week! Went by much faster than last week for whatever reason. So today (the 4th) we went to the beach for district Pday and had a blast we went out to the outer banks I got a nice hoodie because I need one out here for whenever I might need it haha. At the beach, I collected a lot of shells and just enjoyed it. I brought a jacket but didn't want to put it on haha everyone else was wearing warm clothes I refused it was about 55 degrees and the sun was out so it wasn't too bad but it was so fun. 


For General Conference, we went to a member's house for the Saturday sessions we just watched the first two and in between went out finding it was sweet. We ate dinner there and they had a Jesus dinner with us had lentils and all sorts of food Jesus had super fun. The Starkey family who we visited with have so many GC traditions its super fun had a blast over there all day. 

I'm not usually the best with my time especially for working out so I've been trying to lift more so If I'm gaining weight it can be the kind I'd like 😉

So whenever I find bugs I'll trap them and kill them eventually so that's kinda weird thing I do that way they don't come back and I build a reputation with the bugs so they know never to come back. Only saw and killed one cockroach and 1 ear wig, lots of ants but the ants are only at my study desk no clue why but that's something here haha.

But I got some cool experiences here to love it haha.

Elder Gridley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it