Misa back

 So back in April we had a friend of ours come to church. Her name is Windi (wendy) she's cool came to church bore her testimony it was awesome! We hope to keep meeting with her she came to second hour and just had a wonderful time and should be at church not next week but in two weeks because next Sunday we are watching the DC temple dedication. 


We had another friend at church too! His name is Otis and well he said he had a great time and felt very welcomed given that he was the only African American at our service. We figured he would say something but so many people came over and said hi that he felt welcomed didn't stay for both hours but said he's bummed he didn't is going to next time (in two weeks). 

We found so many new people this week. It's been very joyous and just a good time to be a missionary I'm glad I'm in this area at this time. We are teaching a guy named Ulysses he's loved meeting with us and loves how we teach and say God is the same God yesterday today and forever he always wants to hear it he loves it. Super cool guy I made sure to get a picture with him and I have to admit I wish I had his hat. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it