A red sun rises blood has been spilt this night

 Tuesday we finally had a member meal again its been a while ๐Ÿ˜…. It was some great food. The dad was 4th of 7 kids as well don't see that often at all. 

    Our friend Otis has still felt good about baptism we are excited to see his progress. He reads what we give him and does all he can to understand. He's keeping his commitment and it's just great to teach the word of wisdom and he said he will live by it or prepare to before baptism so that's awesome!
   I did a baptismal interview and I was nervous haha but it was great she got baptized pretty sweet. 
   We play pickleball every Saturday morning and it's always the best I really enjoy that there were 3 courts being used this time so lots of people to play with having a blast with that every week.
   We saw the temple dedication at church on Sunday that's really cool! President Nelson did the dedication awesome to watch we did the hosanna shout 2nd time in my life so it's been a great time to be a missionary.
Love Elder Gridley




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it