Who are you and how did you come to find me?

Transfers! haha I live to see another transfer. So a fun safe work I've made with missionaries to say I'm in danger or just basically my comps driving me nuts is Mancalla haha it's just funny that's a thing lol. 


Anyways, My new companion is Elder Wilkinson. He has moved around a lot but lived in Logan for a long little while so he's cool. We both have curly hair and have lots of other things in common. We both liked swing dancing and just have a good time around each other.

He loves music and likes to make his own just like a friend I know back home IFYKYK. But it's cool, not annoying yet we are cool. It's nice just to tell each other at the start to be open and honest when things bother each other so  there's never big things just get small things out of the way so they never become big things.  

Sorry for not sending the email last week I forgot entirely so that's my B. This week we found a frog on the road and let it swim in our bathtub for the day then we let him go back into the swamp. Super fun we had our District P-day and went to the beach again. Super fun. I almost figured out a backflip all on my own so that's cool! I did some head springs and handstands I wish I was in shape lol I eat quite a bit and just need to run.

Teaching lots of cool friends we have been able to stay busy got a sweet picture with my friend Lloyd





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it