Kalel remember who you are!

 






Well sorry, folks I've just sucked at Emailing so that's totally my bad. I'm going to try to do better but here we are :) 

Me and Elder Wilkinson have been practicing our backflips so will keep you posted on how that's going can't exactly land on our feet yet but we are definitely getting better we just go in the backyard on the grass to practice so yeah that's fun not dangerous haha. And don't worry we spot each other it's all good. 

One of our super old friends named Catherine has covid and we lost contact for like 3 weeks so it was really good to call and talk with her she's the biggest sweetheart ever super awesome woman who loves God and us missionaries so that's super cool!

Had a great lesson with one of our friends named Kathy shes pretty close to baptize we will see what happens next week with her and help her just kinda decide she will either join and be super strong or just deny it but I trust that she's felt the spirit and knows what we are doing is right for her. 

Played a ton of ping pong for lunch and dinner on Wednesday its been so fun I've been working on my lobs they are getting less effective as Elder Wilkinsons getting better at smashing them so that's fun. He really wants to play and beat the president before he leaves so we will see what happens I bet he can win haha. But I have no idea how good President Droubay is.

On Friday we had our district council it was great we also had an all-day exchange with the zone leaders it was such a fun day! The best exchange I've been on so far so fun! I went out with Elder Dorenbosh and we had a great time knocking on doors and set up lots of appointments and had lots of good talks with people so it went really well. We had one really good lesson on how we study and learn and why we do. Transitioned to the Book of Mormon so easily! It went so well and it just made sense to the person we were teaching so it was super cool! 

It was Elder Dorenboshes' last exchange so he and I Went out for dinner and later got shakes so it was super fun had a great time with him super great guy!

Needless to say, its been a super good time here in North Carolina! Great people we are teaching had 2 progressing friends at church life is so good happy to be here :)

Elder Gridley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it