As you wish

 Well for starters we have had a great week and




many great lessons with the people who are progressing. Harvest season is almost here it's super exciting. I've seen my time working doing customer support help it's pretty cool makes me happier to be here and excites me. 


I've had lots of time to learn to do my best to grin and bear it. Still, working on the while forgetting myself, and if that's the case to what extent? Still growing it's really good so happy to be here. LIttle refiners heat and fire molding me for my bright future so excited to be here before I know it. 

Saturday we got our transfer new! Super cool the zone leaders put together a funny video that told everyone what their news was. Me and Elder Wilkinson will have another month together here in Elizabeth City so that's going to be fun! 

We went to the Shakins house after a lesson with our friend Kathy it was fun to learn about a special martial arts thing super cool let's just say brother shaken could kick but lol super fun to just talk with them. Brother Shakin is just the member that's continuing to work on himself and get better he's a super cool great guy. 

So this last transfer I've learned a lot more about meekness than the one before the last transfer it was a goal to be meek now I'm getting tested for my meekness. I cook a lot more clean a lot more and smile and laugh just about the same so I'm fine just different learning so much I really am enjoying it. 

Elder Gridley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it