Looks like meats back on the Menu!

 





Howdy folks so this week we had to kinda just find things to eat we didn't go get groceries last Pday because we didn't make the time and felt like we would be fine and we were but it was very nice to go and just restock! 


Thanks for all the Birthday wishes very kind and so interesting to be here away from family for a birthday that's a first. I hit 6 months today! Super cool I've learned so much and grown a lot, just super happy to be here very content with how things have helped me get here.

I had an opportunity to look back on a lot of things that helped me get here on a mission and well none of it was easy not at all but the things I learned have helped me out here so much I was able to relate super well to someone who is a member just going through some hard things and it was interesting to look back on how I overcame the things that seemed to control me and just helped answer their questions. Super weird but it was nice honestly was good to just look back at how God has answered my prayers in the past.

Super good week though went by very fast thanks for that loved the talks we heard great stuff going to be looking back on those a lot hope yall enjoyed it as much as I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it