What is it precious? What is it?

 This week I have gained a new title! Uncle! Super exciting. I look forward to being the best uncle I can be. Though hard to be away during this special family time one good thing I see is I will likely be the last one to make baby Charlie cry! I became an uncle on December 31st late in the night so it was super exciting! 

I'm going to start thinking of my jokes for the young lad for when I return home I should be quite the funny uncle, not the funky uncle. 

We didn't do anything special for new years really but we got a puzzle from E. Brown's mom its 1000 pieces and well... We finished it in 3 days it's one of America and all the temples it's pretty cool. 

We are teaching quite a few people here in Hampton but one Is Anita who's got a few loose screws but wants to be baptized. Another person is Waylin who is baptized but did it for the wrong reason so he wants to truly know for himself if he should join and believe or what. We love the people here and though it's supposed to snow today it's nothing compared to home. 

Last transfer when I got to Hampton put a picture of Jesus on our window. Not even a full transfer later President Droubay told us about so many things happening in the world. He ask us to remove pictures from windows that might indicate missionaries live here so we removed the picture which is sad what a world we live in.

Love you all miss ya

Love Elder Gridley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it