Boy was I a fool for cutting gym

So hello again welcome back to my weekly email and well as hard as the mission can be it's made up for with some ridiculous yet funny videos I've gotten now. One of the videos is my companion crashing on his bike he used the wrong brake haha. Another is a start of a miracle video with a western theme and another is my zone acting just bananas. So some good times. Makes me think of district council where the sisters said to me while eating lunch with my district like oh I'll get weird to just wait. I know I'm weird but. This is just a different breed.




Lots of biking this week and not so much fun with that but hey that's Hampton. I normally can keep up with my comp till he starts going up the hill haha. It's not too big of a hill so it's not usually a problem so I'm fine. We did a fun bicep workout and I've been sore all week and well that's good hopefully I'll put muscle on instead of fat. 

By the way family, you said things along the lines of don't worry about gaining weight and lotdydodyda but if I get fat and need new clothes and become depressed I'm not going to say I blame anyone but at the same time... 

I finally got my boots so at the farm I feel more at home haha. Me and Elder wood really wish we could ride a horse but know we can't he grew up with horses so it's definitely harder for him. There's a good-sized mouse we saw at the farm idk how to explain it other than it was the size of a small rat but a large mouse haha. 

   Okay so I am rethinking my 3 baptisms this transfer goal but I do think that we can set at least 3 dates for baptisms that can take place. But we will keep working to get people to Baptism. We have one fun lady we teach and it's super slow with her she's like the funny older lady but we hope one day we can have her get baptized. 

Anyways as usual the mission is only going to get harder but I'm enjoying it and love it here great area. We have plans to eat with a member on Thursday for Thanksgiving and we are still going to the farm that day so it should be fun. Thursday we won't have to worry about making random calls but if we gave Lessons we will still teach them but it should be a more relaxed day. For Christmas if you want to send anything go for it I'll send the address:

Elder Gridley
Richmond Virginia Mission
4507 N Bailey Bridge Rd 
Midlothian, VA 23112

Not sure what to ask for but my comp has Legos and wouldn't hurt to get some of those. Do what you want haha

Love you all so much have a great Thanksgiving 

Love Elder Gridley 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it