No mercy

 Wow oh wow

We had 2 exchanges this week and dang they were pretty great! The first one was with Elder Lafleur he came out 6 weeks after me. We had a good time together not too much happened Elder Lafleur on the exchange it was fun to go around with him though we used their car which was great. 






The next exchange was with Elder Davenport and that was really nice to do. I got to hear his story of why he came out he's had a more difficult time but knows this is where he is supposed to be. Elder Viehweg and Wade wanted to go to their area but I felt we were supposed to stay. Well, we saw why we had a great day meeting lots of wonderful people and meet 2 of the best people I've ever found. So we meet Ty and Gab they asked a lot of great questions we taught about how God called another prophet how we believe in the book of Mormon and how the Bible isn't perfect it's written by prophets but they can make mistakes. Ty liked that made him want to read the book of Mormon more super cool.

Transfer news Saturday! Seems like everything here goes so fast and slow. I've grown a lot and seem to enjoy people in general more. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it