Pardon my french

 Look at pictures to get help with this movie reference. So this week we got our transfer news and only Elder Jordan is leaving our district and I'm not mad that I'm staying I love it here.

   Elder Brown and I got mostly along its been us getting more and more on edge sometimes doesn't help that I'm such a buster but it's still all good I'm grateful for him he's great. 
   Been a funky week with some people we have been teaching. We had 3 people join us at church Angel, Dream/Deshawn and Camelle so all fun our recent convert friend Emeri helped fellowship she's a beast and they are interested in baptism so we can't wait to talk about that more with them this next Wednesday. 
   It Snowed! We got like 3in of snow it was sweet! Had fun playing in it got a few fun pictures I made some smiley faces and snow angels it's been a blast. 
   Elder Brown's mom sent some balloons with cupcakes for him being out 6 months that was sweet! One of our friends on date posted something very questionable it was very interesting was kinda funny we are going to keep working with him. 

Love you all another fun fast transfer another blink of an eye and I'll be done soon! Not really but we say we are never going home and for the first time I said it like yay I'm never going home I have all the time to learn and get better but it's great.

Stay safe love yall

Elder Gridley







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it