This might stink kid but it'll keep you warm.

 Oh my gosh I need to stop napping. Last two P-days I took a 3-hour nap each time so all my p-days disappear so sorry about that no nap today hopefully.

   Where do I start?? There's a guy named Captain Will we did service with him for one of his friends. Well, we got a lot of fences on his truck and I suggested we tie it down or something like that. He was like nah we will be fine. We'll about 1 minute into the drive a piece of fence flies off the back of the truck. We were driving behind picked it up threw on side of the road then kept going happened one more time then we finally go where we were going without anything flying off. When we got there he was like who suggested the rope? That was a stupid idea lol funny guy. Knows more about Joseph Smith than anyone else I know so weird. 
   Jeff and his wife who is a member came to church it was good we still have been meeting with him he's got a lot of stress and it's hard for him to get over some mental blocks about religion but he's trying so hard it's awesome to watch. We have 2 member lessons scheduled this week with Jeff so that's going to be awesome. I love teaching with Brother Shakin he's a motivational speaker and super smart. That will be fun though. 
   We have been playing a lot of games and having a fun time with that being a district leader is still just interesting I don't feel good enough but it's a good opportunity to grow can be hard though. 
Enjoy the pictures lol 
-Elder Gridley 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it