That was totally wicked!

 Hello, again friends and family. This week has been great we had 2 exchanges that were fun. We had one with the zone leaders and I enjoyed it thought it was really weird. There was this woman that was super weird that we actually ran into last exchange up in the zone leaders area. She read the restoration pamphlet and was like Melkezidec I am/have that it was weird. She was all about the energies and people and was just super sketchy though she tries to be a good person. One of the missionaries was like you can't handle my light that's why you can't make eye contact super weird. Fun story though. 

   Played disc golf for the first time! That was pretty fun. I did the worst in the group though it was my first time. On the other exchange, I got a net for fishing and catching frogs and turtles. Well, I caught a lot of fish on P-day again. 
   Only this time... President approved waking up at 4 am and going star gazing then we fished after that I loved it boy do I miss that. It was really fun just nice to relax. The main drawback now is that my back is sore. We taught Jeff today (P-day) as well it was really good we just talked about God and how we see him and it made sense it's super cool because it didn't seem like it was going anywhere very fast but he's making lots of progress. He's going to go to the temple and if he feels judged because of his appearance he said he's going to get baptized. Well, I'll let you decide what's best to pray for but pray he will get baptized!!!

Love Elder Gridley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it