There's a snake in my boot!

   Well for the title of the email that is how I will start us off. So Tuesday we had service and well I didn't notice anything wrong with my boots why would I? Well after working at the food bank for about 3 ish hours I was feeling something at the end of my toes. I was like oh did something fall in them that's odd it's at my toes. Flip shoe over and do the shaky shake and a large dead roach falls out it was interesting he looked very dead and smashed. Odd it took me like 3 hours to figure it out I know but that was fun. 


   Deep sigh* just hit 9 months today!

   Sunday was really fun we had an Ahoskie day where we drive like about 80 minutes total from the apartment to meet with some people in a small town. They haven't been as productive as we have hoped for but this Ahoskie day was really good! We only do them every couple of months but we meet many great people. First, a member who escaped Romania on a Saturday to avoid getting drafted or whatever on a Monday. Great guy super big garden! Like 8 rows of about 30 ish feet of tomatoes, grapes, cucumbers, and a few other things - super cool! He's been inactive for a while and was really happy to see us.  We will be going to church with Brother Starkey and his wife they are the best about 50 minutes from the church!

   Transfer news anyone? Well, Elder Wilkinson is going home. I... am... Staying! Sigh question mark thoughts? Sorry I'm weird but I'm pretty cool with it I'm excited the works are still really good and the best part is I get some new fire I'll be training! Will be super cool of course a little nervous but I'm excited. We will see how I do though I'm excited. :)

   Enjoy pictures of my new guarder friend.
Some of my last pics with Elder Wilkinson
Tired comp
Just chilling
4th of July
Sunset
My caterpillar








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it