You've got to dig a little deeper

 So you're going to want to read this story even if I can't do it justice but the title of my email will all make sense in a funnier way than you or I may have expected. 




So we went off to a shoe store Elder Wilkinson put some shoes on hold and we were off to go get them and had to turn around after just 20 seconds to get Elder Wilkinson's phone. Well he ran in with the keys came back in the car and we were off. Well, longer story short we got to the store and realized I didn't have the keys asked Elder Wilkinson if he had them because he ran inside before we left. He checked his pockets but nothing. Double checked the car and nothing well we called a member and his grandma went over to the house and the deadbolt was locked and there were no keys there. Well, we got the shoes where like just trying to figure out what to do. Elder Wilkinson reaches into his pocket and the keys were there. So I guess he just had to dig a little deeper oh boy I hope it's not a long transfer. 

One thing I've loved is reading more in the Book of Mormon we have a scheduled time to read for an hour each day and you don't need to study just the book of Mormon in that hour but during breaks and other moments I've been reading more in the book of Mormon. It has been sweet just building more of a habit and love for it. Helps me find more peace and answers super-cool highly recommend.

Anywho I'm lazy enjoy the pictures

Elder Gridley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it