Better yet learn to live without.








  And it changed. I was given the get to know you question for our district council. I had one all thought up but I was prompted to do a different one it was great had everyone think you got to know everyone more and they all had to do some positive self talk so that was cool. 


   I quoted this one this week as I looked back on just some of my life this is just a habit I've kinda developed the best I could. Just learning to live without. Rather than saying something about whatever it is I want or don't want I just either do it myself if I can or be quiet its interesting. It could be seen as a weakness especially at first but it's been crazy to see how I've changed so I'm not complaining. *hours later I say it's both good and bad I might complain a little at the moment lol. 

   Oh gosh so now comes the tears. Not mine but so sad... We had our last zone conference with our Mission President and his wife. They are your parents out here and it's like saying goodbye to your parents again but different it was pretty sad. We got to hug them goodbye so sad. So grateful for the time we had together. They shared their last testimony with us and just stressed how amazing we are being here on a mission, how much they loved us, and that we are sons and daughters of God. It was awesome. 

   I always love seeing other missionaries at the zone conference especially when I don't see anyone in Elizabeth City so it was great. 

   Served at the food bank again we were sorting potatoes which was fun. Lots of gross potatoes, pretty gross. It was like I was serving at a ranch but not haha. Have a great week yall

   Elder Gridley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it