As you can see, I am not dead!

 



From a man with a guy to a friend being baptized it's been a busy lovely week!


I'll have you know to whomever it may concern I rarely if ever find myself scared as a missionary. Tuesday we were walking around doing some knocking and were on our way back home. When walking on the road headed back home we heard someone in their backyard going into an ally where some cars were and his fence made a lot of noise and that's why we looked over. Well, we saw a man holding a rifle of some sort we made eye contact as we walked and then he walked back into his yard. It was interesting. Didn't phase me hardly at just kept walking could have been different but that was fun.

So the funniest thing we had this week was going up to Hampton. Now, why would we have done this? Well, Rebecca, our friend in Hampton I helped teach was getting baptized Saturday and I asked President if we could go he said we would if we had the miles. Well, we didn't tell anyone we were going to be there we found out the time from a member and just surprised everyone. They were so excited and hyped for Elder Topham to be there. Just had a super fun time meeting with Elder Brown and Marx and just seeing it all grabbing a bite and dipped. It was really nice to see that Rebecca was ready and she has her daughter come to support her she's so ready and happy it was so fun and exciting to see that :)


 Love yall just loving North Carolina :)
Elder Gridley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it