And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

   Hello everyone, so my transfer news I'm going to Elizabeth City in North Carolina! That will be really cool looking forward to that. Said some goodbyes to some members and friends up here and one of the recent converts named Emeri really didn't want me to go.  😅 She first hugged me knowing we can't do that lol then wouldn't let go and just was being really funny She's a total dork. I was screaming for help with my eyes to my companion Elder Brown who just laughed it was just so funny. I told her I didn't consent lol


 





    But we are doing our best to just work as hard as we can before I leave. Elder Browns going to be training a new guy and man they still just have so much work to do here. Elizabeth city sounds like it's going to be great I will be living in a house not an apartment and that sounds like it will be way nice but it sounds like it's been beat up and it is dirty and has cockroaches so that's going to be fun especially as it really starts to warm up. 

      We went to the beach again today for my last time it was funny just in the 70 super windy felt super great. Might be the last time going to the beach for a long time because people are going to start swimming so it will be interesting to see the next time I might do that. 

      We went out a few times and meet a guy named Stacey who is in the Air force and has lived in Utah up on Hill Air Force Base. He liked living there and recognized us as Elders while we where eating and just had a good convo got his number but he's super busy gave us his card... sooo he's a Major General for the Airforce so just crazy pretty sure he could call the president if he wanted to just cool to see how many people you will meet. 

      Going to miss this area and the people but going to love the change but that's about all for this week enjoy the pictures. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it