I can't take it anymore!

 


Hmm, where to start. Well, I and Elder Brown have still been just grinding in Hampton it's been great so far. We were sad to see Elder Jordan go but happy to have Elder Mark's here he seems great a goof but I hope we get along as well as I feel like we will. 

 



 So in the morning one Monday, Thursday, Thursday, and Saturday we normally play pickleball/Hampton Ball. But the tennis court we usually play at the net was gone Thursday... What?! No idea what happened there decided to visit a different part of town for a place to play and it was all locked up... no more pickleball. For now

   Saturday oh boy we had 11 lessons planned! Was going to be great but yeah only 3 happened so that was a bummer but we found a new person that day I'll do what I'll call like a faith scroll and tap of names and call them and she (Cynthia) was the first one if was the first. Set a time to share a message with her as we often do and we'll it's been going in a good direction. 

   So lo and behold Sunday we called Cynthia and it was such a bomb lesson she was like I already believe in the book of Mormon and Joseph Smith he had pike visions right saw angels? Was so cool she wants a box and couldn't wait to make us give her one today. Extended a baptismal invitation and she was like I'll keep reading and praying and let you know so it's been so cool. 

   Sadly only going to the farm once a week now but it's all good just kinda a bummer we are going to do some service Wednesday for brother Belanger moving half a cord of wood and we'll last time I did anything like that with wood somebody broke a leg so it should be a blast I'm excited and to be honest love working hard. 

   But anyway I'm loving it out here last few weeks have been interesting but I'm absolutely loving it all out here. Thankful for all of you. Love yall


Elder Gridley

So kinda bonus points if you read this I guess. So in Hampton with the elders, I've had the biggest reputation for being known for my Steel toe boots, and the whole wrestling and tacos shirt it's lovely.
Also the last pic is a potential raccoon home if the wood is moved when we go back Thursday we will know he lives there lol or we killed him oops

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it