Dear Darla

 

Enjoy the quote for the week ;) great movie shame on you if you don't know the movie I quoted. Now I don't have a Darla back home and well it's a blessing helped so much to do my best to stay focused out here. It's a great thing I am in a district with no sisters and ever greater to just have faith that God's plan for me is better than I can dream of so why try! Happy truth right there.

     So because I'm a goof I had to see if I still could... we could fit into a drier. Ha, I can don't worry I've only gained about 20 pounds so it's cool. I don't feel like I've gained much weight at all but I can definitely tell when I try to do pull-ups ;) so sad. 

      So we had another lesson with one of our friends who is progressing a lot and is on date to be baptized. Well we had a lesson on the word of wisdom and as soon as we got started the aunt walked in with a massive glass of wine it was supper funny she laughed it off and made it feel okay but it was just funny. 




      Okay so while playing pickleball I had jumped to hit a ball and landed and felt a massive shift in my back where my back just hurt so bad. Well, my back hurt for a few days, and the Elders didn't know how bad it was at first and thought I was exaggerating, and well. Check photo my back just was quite feeling it. I decided to not focus on it.  

      Saw a big bald eagle bring a large stick to its nest it was a really cool big beautiful bird. Meals on Wheels Van reminded me of home my lovely mother does that bless her :)

Love yall sorry for the shirtless pic don't hate me.

Elder Gridley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it