But, you're not afraid of anything.

 I've heard many times in my life that time heals all wounds. I would respectfully disagree. In my experience what you do in your time depicts what wounds may or may not heal. Some cuts are small and take a matter of time to heal and to forget. Some cuts scar. What you do with your time has such a big impact on you as a person. Do you know where you are headed? Do you have goals? I know who I want to be in the end and where I'd like to end up. Honestly come things might not even be all healed up by the time I get where I am but after through Jesus Christ, I know I will be made whole. 


Elder Gridley's thoughts from Sunday night.

    This week was very cool we have been teaching many people still and well we have so many fruits of our labors. We had two of our favorite people out here get baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was such an exciting experience! Elder Brown performed the baptisms and the zone leaders also had a friend get baptized. 
    
     The Spirit was very strong at the baptism and well I can say for me even a missionary I think for a split second is all this right at times I wonder I don't know if I'd say I doubt but I think back. I always think back to feelings I get as I read in the book of Mormon and the spiritual witness confirming what I know to be true many times. Countless. Just like in so many talks about our testimony and where we are going we are either growing our faith or it's falling away there is no stationary water. So it has felt so so good to keep the water flowing in a good direction. :) 

Elder Brown broke one of the ZL's bikes right after fixing his bike's tire. So he gave it back super depressed. No, we used his bike now that he fixed it tire popped again and now he's using the other Zls bike haha fun stuff

     We had an exchange this week and I have had so much time to think about so much. I find myself guilty of looking back wondering if life will ever be that good again to times I felt happy. But I feel so good when I remember to have faith in the future. I know God's plan for me is better than I can conjure. I'm grateful for the hard times that will help me enjoy the good times all the more. 

Love you all so much
I miss so many of you ;>) remember to say your prayers and read your scriptures ;)

Elder Gridley 

Enjoy the wonderful pictures














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it