Well what are you waiting for?

    Alright, I'll start with the cool stuff. We put Felix and Cathrine on a date in February ik so far our she wants her family to be there for it so we will see what happens. Also, have Joe set to be baptized this next Sunday so... that will be cool. 

   So everyone don't get the word out or anything but I can get horses to come running when I whistle at the farm it's actually sick! Takes them like 10 seconds for them to look up and see what's going on then they start running over to me haha there are two fields right next to each other and they all just come I love it will try to get a video next Thursday at the farm! 

   Also at the farm, they have 2 bullwhips and they have a long stiff part them the rope so it's different from what I'm used to but after like 30 minutes here and there of trying it I got it and it's great I can use two hands to make it Uber loud haha. Anyway, cowboy our.

   We have been playing lots of card games still and having a blast with that have meals planned for most days this week with members so that should be amazing. Yes, I had a great Thanksgiving! I didn't know what to expect but did truly enjoy it. Time flies so fast! I hope it keeps going this way just fun and fast. 

   We did a big service project for brother Tim no he's not a member haha. He's umm... cool haha but we helped at his food pantry we do every Tuesday but handed out meals Friday and feed over 100 families and 400 individuals so that was amazing happy to help so many people out! 

I guess this one is a long one but I love you all hope yall have had a great Thanksgiving! Happy holidays: )




1st picture is of us at the food pantry 
2nd is elder wood taking a picture of the car I thought it was a selfie. He loves cars one of the only pictures of us haha.
3rd still got my floriculture skills

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it