Merry Christmas you filthy animals!







Merry Christmas everyone my Christmas was lit!! I talked to most of you who are family and I went to dinner at a member's house we had breakfast food items they were great the best part was the eggs. I miss having blank. This week we plan to work hard. We are making lots of progress with Rebecca love Elder Jonas"

A cousin who remains unknown said to tell that in my email sorry it's confusing. 

Hey so I had a great Christmas and have had a blast! We had 2 great meals and Elder Brown's mom got us food Christmas eve Ribs mmm so good. We had taught like 3 people Christmas it was busy was really slow this week which was a bummer but still a good happy week. I loved calling home and just celebrating though.

We bought a new nerdy game more details next week but as for now we are enjoying the weather and the holidays. We have 5 people on date and are doing our best to get them to the goal of baptism. But of course we can only help them If they desire to do that and come closer to Christ but we love working in Hampton and the people are great. 

Merry Christmas love yall miss ya

Love Elder Gridley 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it