Come Along R2

 

This week's been super crazy with transfers and all that's been going on. Sad to see elder Wood go he was a great comp but I'm loving my new comp as well! Elder Brown is his name we get along well he's from Beaver Utah. 

We have seen quite a few cool little miracles this week! One new woman who's interested because of people she works with in Utah so she has learned some on her own and will maybe get baptized and help her start working towards that. Meet a guy named Gavin he's a senior in high school went to his house talked with him he's interested he's on the point of believing in God he says so we are trying to help him come to Christ. 

When riding bikes we were going I'm leading and going down a hill we are taking the first right so I slowed down and look behind me and see elder Brown way back I'm confused like yo come on haha. His back tire popped after hopping off the sidewalk so had to lock our bikes up go on and try to do what we had planned and eventually got back with our bikes thanks to the ZLs. Everything worked out I'm not upset at all tbh.

Went to the Richmond Virginia temple last Pday so I got a fun picture learned about the temple and can't wait for it to be finished. So beautiful. 

Christmas this week huh interesting it's cool so many people don't want to make plans because of the holidays. Elder Brown got roasted doing some tracking saying happy holidays and the woman was like don't you be scared to say merry Christmas it was funny he's working on it haha. 

Christmas here should be fun I'm glad I'll be in Hampton. I still really do love it out here so I don't think I'll be homesick on Christmas but only time will tell.  

Merry Christmas here's some pictures from this week. 

Love yall Elder Gridley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it