First letter from the MTC If I take one more step I'll be the farthest from home I've ever been - name that movie

 Hi, friends and family so I have arrived at the MTC in Provo! Still feels like I'm kinda home because I'm so close to friends and family in Utah still. I have loved being in the MTC so far had almost no trouble sleeping and just love to have fun.

We have had only a few meetings so far and just enjoyed them even if they are long one great thing I that you can feel the spirit and I love that. It's not too hard so far to stay awake in classes or anything so that's good. Oh my gosh, the MTC is so big it's kinda nuts it's cool to see how much they have for us though. 
I do feel a bit like it's prison not bad though. Like they say the walls are not to keep us in but to keep mothers out and though I'm sure there might be some truth to that I'm like yeah no also just keep us in lol. I ask my teacher all these questions about leaving and bringing



us food and I'm pretty sure he is convinced I'm going to run away in the night but it's just funny I bet he's worried about me but I'm fine just a funny kid and I'll give people crap or mess with them for fun. 

The campus is massive but also feels so restricting there are a lot of missionaries hard to find a good quiet place to chill that's not in your room but so far it's just me and my comp in my room so we are lucky there. It's only the second day here so I am still just new and ready to work no problems really yet. Come what may and love if, or at least I'll do my best to. 

We went to the temple today that was so cool went with my district and just had fun then walked around on the temple grounds just enjoying the beauty. I'm so thankful that I've been blessed enough to be able to serve a mission and that I have so many supporting me from home. Sad to think I'll be an uncle and not see the kid for a couple years or that family or friends will likely get married while I'm gone and I won't be there but it will all be okay I'm sure and is for the best. 


Anyways love you all miss you 

Elder Gridley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it