I think you will find our will greater then yours.

 One thing that sucks is just getting out voted. Sorry ive sucked at emails but here we go for today.


This last week has been tough to get things going with our people. We have a guy named Matt who we have met with again for the first time in like a month. He is cool not sure what kept him so busy but I guess I did learn more. He is interested in the stock market so ill hit him up about that when I get home. We are trying to help him get a testimony of the Book of Mormon so we are just trying to read with him and inviting him to read.

Tram our Vietnamese friend has been learning and practicing English with us. She is going over to a member's tonight for the family home evening and yesterday she was at the Walker family's house with us we had dinner and just talked it was good I'm glad she's getting to know the members more. Transfers seem like they are coming up quick! Not this Saturday but the next one seems so quick they just fly by. 

One thing that's good and bad is just companions I am happy with how it is I'm learning a lot of things. I wish more was getting done but I'm doing all I can every day. 

We got to do service this week at the Walkers building a fence and then cutting out tree stumps with an ax. I am sore! It was really fun I








had a blast we all did it was a good few hours. 


Much love Elder Gridley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it