Yeah kids are scared of the dark

 








Happy Halloween I'd love to see everyone who dresses up send me a picture I'd love that. This last week has been good, we got to serve at the farm again and that was fun we where taking down and installing new fence posts so that was nice. We have still been meeting with Blanche whos still on date to be baptised but it will have to be moved back because she missed church this Sunday thats to bad. 

   We had what seemed to be really close to a thanksgiving dinner at a members it was super good food nice steak and potatos thought the mashed potatos weren't as good as back homes. 
   We did about 2 and a half hours of biking on Friday that was fun we tried to visit a lot of people and it was eh. Not a lot of people home or having the time to talk to us so that was a bummer but we know now for sure we are capable of lots and lots of biking.  
   We had an exchange this week it was so fun. I was with another missionary whos been out a little less then me and we had a great time. We did lots of going door to door and had more success than not so that was amazing. I've been so very blessed and am just trying to keep getting better and better I love being a missionary sorry but it'll be a bummer to go home.
   We carved pumpkins for P-day today thats been fun mine was very eh just enough effort to be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it