Stupid useless empty brain... i got nothing.




So as you can or cant tell I couldnt tell what to tile my email. It was a good week. I got my transfer news and well im going to be staying with Elder Esplin and so that means im 5 transfering down here. Ouch didnt see that coming. Jk but yeah,but heres the neat part theres another set of Elders moving in so we are losing a lot of space its going to get tight in here. 


   I really hope all the new Elders are obedient because I dont want to have to deal with anything thats just annoyng. I'm sure it will be great and lots of fun pickleball is going to get better and better. 

   We had 1 person at church it was Windi again it was good we where glad she came and she really enjoys coiming. 

   We had some fun on another 24 hour exchange! I went with Elder Burt and we had a fun time. We did a lot of pillow talk and just had a fun time. I got a drone from their appartment and ive been having a fun time with that. Also had district councel that was fun Sister West made everyone sock pupets and we all named them, the name of mine is Simon its great.

   We went fishing and it was the first time in over a year! Went at a members house in their backyard i didnt catch anything but our friend and his son did. I loved it i felt like a cowboy again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There and back again

I'm not happy Bob, not happy.

I thought it was crazy but I did it